English Language Instructor Needed!
An English Language instructor is required for an immediate start on a part time basis to teach general English language courses in the mornings to ESL (English as a Second Language) students. Compensation is commensurate to qualifications and experience.
Experience and Qualifications
- Masters in ESL (English as a Second Language) or its equivalent.
- Bachelors in ESL (English as a Second Language) with teaching experience or
- Professional ESL Qualification with teaching experience
- Dynamic teaching delivery.
- Knowledge of international standards of ESL (British).
Please forward copies of your recent CV, a covering letter, and relevant qualifications via email to email@example.com or Mr. John Howse or in person to the reception of IUEA, Kansanga with the attention line: CLAPS.
Successful applicants will be contacted.